Monday, May 26, 2008

..

Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds




This could be it, I think I'm in love
It's love this time
It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love
This love is mine

I can see you with me when I'm older
All my lonely night are finally over
You took the weight of the world off my
shoulders (the world just goes away
)



انا قلبى كنت بخاف عليه شفتك معرفش جرالى ايه
حبيت و خلاص محسبتهاش ولا قلت ليه
كان حلم ده ولا كان خيال لا ارتحت ولا بيرتاح لى بال
ريحنى و قول لى ازاى البعد هقدر عليه



No comments: